Terms and Conditions
To help you enjoy your visit to Woodside Wildlife Park, we have answered a few of our most commonly asked questions about our Experience Days below. If you have any further questions, please call us on 01522 754280, send us an email via our Contact Us page, or message us on Facebook.
Booking, Rebooking and Expiry Dates
- All vouchers are valid until 1st November 2021.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser using the same payment method within 14 days of the original purchase date, not the gifted date.
- We require 7 days’ notice to postpone any pre-booked experience. Rebooking of postponed experiences must be booked at the time of postponing. (Please be aware that any postponed experiences incur a £10 rebooking fee payable at the time of postponement). If you wish to rebook an experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your voucher is your receipt. Please make sure you bring both your original gift voucher and your booking confirmation.
- The safety of our staff, animals and guests, is paramount – should the weather deteriorate during your session, to the point where we feel it is dangerous to continue, we reserve the right to postpone the session and invite you back for the session/part session as appropriate. Similarly, if the weather forecast is bad, we reserve the right to postpone your experience.
- Certain times of the year are busier than others, school holidays and weekends are always busier than term time. We advise to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Vouchers may be extended for a further 10 months at a fee of £25. Please email email@example.com if you wish to extend your voucher.
Minimum Ages & Spectators
The minimum age for all experiences is 8 years old.
8 – 16 year olds must be accompanied by an experience fee paying, responsible adult.