Terms and Conditions
To help you enjoy your visit to Woodside Wildlife Park, we have answered a few of our most commonly asked questions about our Experience Days below. If you have any further questions, please call us on 01522 754280, send us an via our Contact Us page, or message us on Facebook.
- All vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- Refunds are available if the vouchers are returned within seven days of receipt.
- Once you have booked your day we require seven days notice to postpone it (or you may send a substitute guest).
- Re-booking following postponed days will be subject to a £10 re-booking fee payable at the time of postponement.
- Your voucher is your receipt. No one will be admitted without a valid voucher. Please quote your voucher number when confirming your day.
- Minimum Ages – Meerkat and Lemur 8, Predator 8. All under 16’s must be accompanied by a spectator fee paying adult.
- A maximum of one spectator is allowed at £20 half day or £35 for a full day and must be paid for and booked in at time of booking.
- The safety of our guests, animals and birds is paramount – should the weather deteriorate during your session to the point where we feel it is dangerous to continue, we reserve the right to postpone the session and invite you back for the session/part session as appropriate.
- Similarly if the prior weather forecast is bad we reserve the right to postpone the day.
- Certain times of the year are busier than others therefore booking can take between 1 and 8 weeks. Weekends are always busier than weekdays so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Vouchers may be extended for a fee of £25.