(Last updated 18th November 2014)
1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to Please note that, if you do, Woodside Wildlife Park may suspend its provision of services to you. When you unsubscribe, Woodside Wildlife Park will remove all data pertaining to you from our database.(Please see 5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention)
Woodside Wildlife Park collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain "personal information" (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, any other information you willing provide to us and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g. IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Woodside Wildlife Park collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Woodside Wildlife Parkâ€™s services.
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Woodside Wildlife Park, its affiliates and third parties.
- to allow customers to access areas of Woodside Wildlife Parkâ€™s web site.
- to personalise some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Woodside Wildlife Park and third parties.
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Woodside Wildlife Park web site or any Woodside Wildlife Park product or service.
- to protect the services, products or rights of Woodside Wildlife Park, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Woodside Wildlife Park web site.
- and to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Woodside Wildlife Parkâ€™s site, products and services.
Woodside Wildlife Park also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e. not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Woodside Wildlife Park limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Woodside Wildlife Park does not direct its web site, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Woodside Wildlife Park does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to Woodside Wildlife Park’s employees and service providers, acting on Woodside Wildlife Park’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes.
- as necessary if Woodside Wildlife Park has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Woodside Wildlife Park’s rights or property, other users of Woodside Wildlife Park’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Woodside Wildlife Park or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which Woodside Wildlife Park or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Woodside Wildlife Park will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Woodside Wildlife Park’s compliance with any applicable law.
6. Accuracy of Personal Information
Woodside Wildlife Park will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimising the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing Woodside Wildlife Park about changes to their personal information. You can do this by calling 01522 754280 or sending an email to Woodside Wildlife Park will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
7. Security Safeguards
Woodside Wildlife Park will use reasonable efforts to protect customers' personal information.
8. Access to Personal Information
Woodside Wildlife Park will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by calling 01522 754280, or writing to:
Woodside Wildlife Park
... or upon request to
If Woodside Wildlife Park is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer's personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorneyâ€“client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Woodside Wildlife Park as described above. Woodside Wildlife Park will promptly correct such personal information.